Quality, Health & Safety, Environment
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. is ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 certified and OSHAD Certified.
- 15M+ Inventory and Assets.
- 5 Billion+ Completed Projects Value.
- 40+ Clients
- 30+ Years in the Construction Industry.
- Zero Projects Delayed.
- Very Low Employee Turnover
We, at CGCH, strive for enhancement with each new technological advancement that emerges. Our proficient team stays up to date and evaluates the feasibility of applying emerging techniques and products to our most recent projects to reduce costs and improve efficiency. The following are an example of such technologies:
- VR Imaging
- 3D Concrete Casting
- Unipod Polystyrene
- Prefabricated Walls
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. aim to meet and exceed the requirements of our clients through the deployment of an integrated management system and is applied across all Company activities. We promote sustainable construction and living practices through compliance with the requirements of local and international sustainable models, benchmarking, and rating systems such as, Estidama, LEED and Green Building Regulations.
We wish to be known as a company that has total regard for ensuring that all aspects of our activities comply with good practice regarding Sustainability.
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. are committed to making significant, long term contributions to the environmental, social and economic fabric of the communities in which the Company works. For Construction General Contracting House Ltd. the term ‘Sustainability’ describes how we manage our environmental, social and economic responsibilities in relation to the everyday management of our business and the projects we build.
We believe that integrating sustainable development principles into our core business strategy helps us to create and add value to our business by enabling us to acquire appropriate contracts and operate efficiently, building sustainable buildings and communities for our customers.
Quality, HSE Policy
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. recognizes the importance of Governance, Assurance and Continuous Improvement for the successful delivery of all its activities.
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. is committed to continuously deliver ‘Safety, Quality and Performance’ throughout all our operations and services. We aim to provide our clients with quality driven, cost effective solutions within the large array of products and services we offer.
This policy is a declaration of the CGCHOUSE’s commitment and overriding objective to deliver ‘Safety, Quality and Performance’ across all our activities ensuring we comply with legislative, regulatory, contractual and other Key Performance Indicators (KPI) in the most sustainable and professional manner to meet and exceed our client and stakeholder expectations.
CONSTRUCTION GENERAL CONTRACTING HOUSE LTD is involved in the Safety and health of people and the protection of environment as a key factor while meeting its strategic objectives to increase the standard level and quality of its supplied products and services in order to satisfy the customer needs.
Compliance with HSE regulations and laws, OSHAD SF, ISO 14001:2015 & 45001:20018.
The Management and Staff of CGCH are committed to:
- Establish, implement and maintain a QHSE Policy that is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction;
- The continual improvement for its Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality performance standards and to protect the environment and the associated health and safety of its employees, customers, suppliers, and the public. Only through the cooperative effort of all can the best possible QHSE record be achieved
- Provide and maintain safe, environmental and healthy working conditions for all our employees, who are the company’s most valuable asset.
- Appropriate objectives and targets are established and QHSE management programs are formulated.
- Consult, communicate and collaborate with employees and other stakeholders on QHSE matters and QHSE Performance
- The continual improvement for its Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality performance standards and to protect the environment and the associated health and safety of its employees, customers, suppliers, and the public.
- Prevent injury and ill health to its employees and other interested parties by Eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks
- Provide appropriate tools, equipment, operational processes, safe system of work covering all our activities and support reasonably required to insure success.
- Prevent incidents, accidents, injuries, illnesses, environmental impacts and provide high quality products.
- Where there are risks to safety, health and environment, Aspects need to be assessed under specific duty or regulations. We will ensure that our assessments are carried out and that all actions shown to be necessary will be implemented.
- Comply with the applicable local and federal regulations, customer requirements and to maintain a safe and pollution-free operating practice that complies with the applicable UAE legal and other client requirements.
CGCH communicates this policy to all employees through training and daily management activities, both to ensure their understanding and to ensure that the policy is properly upheld. Our policy is made available to relevant interested parties upon request.
Construction General Contracting House Ltd. aim to meet and exceed the requirements of our clients through the deployment of an integrated management system and is applied across all activities. We promote sustainable construction and living practices through compliance with the requirements of local and international sustainable models, benchmarking, and rating systems such as, Estidama, LEED and Green Building Regulations.
The Management team is committed to provide leadership and resource and set KPI’s at all levels of the company to ensure these objectives are achieved.
This policy will be communicated to all staff via internal memo and copies will be posted at all our office locations. It is the responsibility of all employees to become familiar and comply with this policy and all related documents. Furthermore, it will be made available to all interested parties via our website.
This policy will be reviewed annually, and will be adapted as and when changes to the company occur.