Construction General Contracting (CGC) House Ltd is committed to provide our customers quality general construction, maintenance and electromechanical services that shall be delivered on time and improve our Health, Safety & Environmental performance for prevention of injury, ill health and pollution.
We intend to achieve this by:
- Clearly defining processes that are continually improved to meet customer requirements and Safety of our operations.
- Clearly defining measurable Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental objectives that shall be continually monitored for achievement of targets.
- Continually improving quality of our services, Safety of our Operations and Environmental impacts of our work.
- Compliance to applicable legal requirements, standards and codes.
- Development of human resources through training.
- Provision of suitable infrastructure and work environment to meet quality service requirements.
- Prevention of injury, ill Health and pollution by empowering our employees and sub-contractors to stop work for any Health, Safety & Environment related concerns.
- Provision of sufficient resources to meet the requirements of the Integrated QHSE Management System in order to satisfy the customers for the quality of products and services and requirements of other stake holders.
- Developing expertise in Green Building Technology & Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design.
It shall be ensured that this QHSE Policy is communicated to personnel at all levels within and working under the control of the organization. This policy shall be the basis for establishing and reviewing quality, Health, Safety & Environmental objectives, and shall be reviewed for its continuing suitability at periodic intervals.
CGC House ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
CGC House ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
CGC House OHSAS 18001:2007 Certificate
CGC House EGBC certificate
Promotion and Development of sustainable building, Corporate Member of Emirates Green Building Council in UAE